Hiii every one today I’m going to share my one of the most favourite recipes Crispy Masala Sweet Corn.
1.Dry Boiled American sweet corn – 4cups.
2. Cornflour – 5 Tablespoons
3. Chopped Garlic – 15–17 cloves
4. Chopped Green Chillies – 7–8no.
5. Chopped Coriander leaves – 4–5 leaves.
6. Red Chili Flakes – 4 teaspoons
7. Black Pepper Power- 1teaspoon
8. Salt – according to taste
9. Lemon Juice – 3 teaspoon
10. White Oil – according to requirement
1. Take all boiled corn in a bowl. Add all cornflour and mix very well so that all corn get well coated with cornflour. If you want can add 1 pinch of black Pepper also.
2. Take a pan and heat the oil until bubble s come out. Fry corn until it turns brown.
3. Now take off all the corn from oil and keep aside.
4. Take another pan pour a little bit of oil. Heat the oil . Add Garlic , Chillies, Coriander , all together . Add chilli flakes, u can add origano or mix herbs also. Fry 2-3min. You will get a nice smell.
5.Then add all fried corn into it. Toss it properly. Add lemon juice and salt according to taste.
6. Ready to serve hot n crispy masala(spicy) sweet corn.
You can have these with Roti or as snacks. All ingredients are available in grocery shop.
If you have any problem while cooking feel free to ask.